How to select conveyor chains?
2. Use of conveyor chains alkaline or acidic surroundings can cause brittle fracture, so be sure to select a chain appropriate for the conditions in which it will be used.
3. The performance of conveyor chains declines at high and low temperatures, possibly causing them to break in some situations, so be sure to select the right chain for the conditions.
Warning – The following points must be strictly observed when using conveyor chains for vertical conveying.
- People must not be the area beneath the conveyor system.
- To prevent death, injury and equipment damage, use a mechanism to prevent the load from falling in the event of a chain break, or take other safety precautions to prevent danger.
Forged chain is for the toughest applications.
ZMIE drop forged chain is made of special heat treated alloy steel case hardened to Rockwell C57 with ductile core hardness of Rockwell C40.
Heat treating is a complex process that is done to provide the optimum chain link with a more fracture resilient ductile core for shock resistance, and an extremely hard exterior surface for superior wear resistance.
ZMIE forged chain pin and accessories available in hardened stainless steel and flights are manufactured and attached according to customer’s specification. Also link and pin can be designed available to order.
ZMIE drop forged chain is backed by a manufacturer with over 20 years of experience, and a professional team of engineers that can provide you with practical solutions for your conveyor line.
Hangzhou ZMIE is a special chains company that is on forged chain,conveyor chain,cast chain,CC600 chain,enclosed track chain,bi planar chain,conveyor chain,overhead trolley,rivetless chain,scraper chain,forged link and so on.
Need a of this high quality products so what are you waiting?
sign up for the latest catalogue, new design and promotion
- B308 TECHNOLOGY BUILDING, EAST SOFTWARE PARK, NO.90 WENSAN ROAD, 310012 HANGZHOU, CHINA